Stephen Cohen Gallery is looking for highly motivated, hard working individuals to work as interns at the gallery, and for two art fairs taking place this January, photo l.a. and artLA.
These internships involve interactions with all levels of the gallery and fair operations. Candidates must have either educational, professional and/or personal connection with photography and/or fine art. Regardless of getting course credit, you will learn, gain insider knowledge of the art scene and experience the satisfaction from being part of something that wasn’t there before. Candidates should have these qualities.
• highly organized
• self-motivated team players
• can work effectively in a fast-paced & sometimes high-stress environment
• manage time efficiently & establish priorities
• follow through efficiently to meet the objectives of project assignments
• maintain a cohesive & cooperative working relationships
• must be able to go from A to C without being directed
• must be creative & enjoy analyzing and solving problems
• working ability with word, excel & iMac
• strong telephone & writing skills
• familiarity with Photoshop & InDesign a plus
Send all inquiries, resume or CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org