Thursday, April 9, 2009

Student Work: Dionne Harmon

So much great work came out of this class! Here are some images from another student in Roxann Arwen Mills' class Master Photographer Series: Developing Personal Vision. Dionne's commentary is included below the images.

"This was one of my abstract pieces. The purpose of this assignment was to capture an object in clear focus that was non-representational. I came across this bright red neon arrow behind a clear plastic barrier, put my camera against the wall, and shot from behind the barrier so that i could capture not only the neon tubes but also their reflection on the plastic."

"The photos above and below were part of my digital diary assignment. Roxann asked us to document our lives over the course of one week and to really try and give the viewer a glimpse into our day-to-day routines. I took these two photos of my fiance Walt early one morning when we were getting out of bed."

No comments: