Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Who Among Us Would Not Commision an Oil Painting, If We Could?


My friend Stacey went to see the Michael Jackson auction at the Beverly Hilton. Or, as they are calling it, King of Pop: A Once in a Lifetime Public Exhibition Featuring Property From the Life and Career of Michael Jackson and Neverland Ranch.

I asked her how it was, and she said "Exactly as insane as you would expect." I was sorry to have missed it, so luckily I ran across this Flickr photo set from comedian Paul Scheer.

I think the pictures speak for themselves, but before we go around pointing the crazy finger, let's all think long and hard about what we would do if we had 32 kerjillion dollars and lots of free time.

Michael Jackson Auction - My Favorite Items (Flickr Photo Set by Paul Scheer)
Via Boingboing

No comments: